Our worship time this Sunday will be at 10:00 am in our Sanctuary as well as online. In addition to our 10:00am service, we will be providing a children’s worship time in the fellowship hall for kids ages 3 through 5th grade. If you have nursery aged children, we will have nursery available as well. It is important to remember that COVID-19 is still very much a reality in our community. It is our desire for each of us attending worship to stay as safe as possible. As such, we will still be following the CDC medical guidance regarding social distancing and mask wearing. Also, because of limited space in our sanctuary, we are asking that you let us know your plans to attend one of these services. This will give our staff and volunteers guidance in their worship planning and preparation.
Please bear in mind that if you have underlying health issues or if you are immune compromised in some way, your risk regarding this virus is certainly greater. We would recommend those
folks not compromise themselves further by attending an in-person gathering and participate in worship via our online platform.
Please carefully read the list below and follow these guidelines as you and your family make plans to attend worship at Ball Camp. We look forward to seeing you and worshipping with you
- Take a moment to click this link https://bcbcoffice.wufoo.com/forms/z141k70y0u5kkx6/ if you are planning to attend worship on April 25 at 10:00am in the Sanctuary.
Let us know the name(s) of the member(s) of your family who will be attending worship (youth and adults). Also, please list the name(s) of any children attending children’s worship. This link will be updated and sent out each Monday via email for you to let us know your attendance plans for the next Sunday. We would ask that you let us know of your plans to attend no later than 2:00 p.m. on Thursday of each week. This will allow us to make contingency plans if needed for additional people.
- If you have questions or difficulties with the link provided, please call the church office and Karissa or another staff member will be glad to add your name to the list of those attending.
- If you have nursery, preschool or elementary-age children who are attending, please drop them off at the covered entrance closest to the parking lot upon arrival. Katie and Andrea will be there to greet them and take them to their worship time in the fellowship hall. You will pick them up in the same place at the end of worship.
- All adults and youth will enter the building through the double glass doors closest to the sanctuary. Please walk down the covered sidewalk and come in these doors. We ask that everyone wear a mask as you enter the building and keep your mask on during your time in the building. We will have greeters at the entrance to check names as you enter. Once again, this is only to assist in making sure we have ample room in the sanctuary to accommodate those who wish to attend worship. We expect there might be people who come on Sunday who have not let us know their plans in advance. We want to be able to accommodate everyone safely, so please help us as much as you can with this process.
- Upon entering the sanctuary, please sit with your immediate household in a designated area. We have carefully marked off places for you to sit in the sanctuary.
- This is to allow for social distancing between families/individuals. There will be ushers in the sanctuary to assist with seating. Please follow their recommendations.
- We would recommend that you make plans to arrive at church early enough to drop off children and find your place in the sanctuary. We will begin instrumental worship music at 9:50 for those who arrive early.
- As always, if you are not feeling well, having symptoms of any illness or have been exposed to someone with COVID-19, please stay home where you are safe.
We appreciate all your love, support, concern, and work on behalf of our church. Please reach out if you have any questions. We look forward to seeing many of you on Sunday.
Worship With Us
10: 00 am Sunday School
10: 55 am Contemporary Worship
11: 00 am Traditional Worship
2412 Ball Camp Byington Road
Knoxville, TN 37931