- Take a moment to click this link https://bcbcoffice.wufoo.com/forms/z141k70y0u5kkx6/ if you are planning to attend worship on April 25 at 10:00am in the Sanctuary.
- If you have questions or difficulties with the link provided, please call the church office and Karissa or another staff member will be glad to add your name to the list of those attending.
- If you have nursery, preschool or elementary-age children who are attending, please drop them off at the covered entrance closest to the parking lot upon arrival. Katie and Andrea will be there to greet them and take them to their worship time in the fellowship hall. You will pick them up in the same place at the end of worship.
- All adults and youth will enter the building through the double glass doors closest to the sanctuary. Please walk down the covered sidewalk and come in these doors. We ask that everyone wear a mask as you enter the building and keep your mask on during your time in the building. We will have greeters at the entrance to check names as you enter. Once again, this is only to assist in making sure we have ample room in the sanctuary to accommodate those who wish to attend worship. We expect there might be people who come on Sunday who have not let us know their plans in advance. We want to be able to accommodate everyone safely, so please help us as much as you can with this process.
- Upon entering the sanctuary, please sit with your immediate household in a designated area. We have carefully marked off places for you to sit in the sanctuary.
- This is to allow for social distancing between families/individuals. There will be ushers in the sanctuary to assist with seating. Please follow their recommendations.
- We would recommend that you make plans to arrive at church early enough to drop off children and find your place in the sanctuary. We will begin instrumental worship music at 9:50 for those who arrive early.
- As always, if you are not feeling well, having symptoms of any illness or have been exposed to someone with COVID-19, please stay home where you are safe.
– Upcoming Events –
Don't forget that if you would like to be apart of our in-person Worship services, you email or call the church office to pre-register. You have to pre-register for each Sunday you plan on attending.
Join us every Wednesday Night via Zoom for a Bible Study in the book of Romans at 6:00pm. If you would like to be apart, contact the church office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Orange Beach, AL | June 28 – July 2, 2021 Our Youth group will be headed to Orange Beach, AL on June 2. This will be a great time for fellowship, fun and renewal. If you would like information on this camp, please contact Andrea or Minister to Youth at...
We have a Blessing Box available for anyone that wants to be a blessing or for anyone that needs a blessing. If anyone in our Ball Camp/Karns/Hardin Valley community is hungry, please do not hesitate to swing by and take whatever you or your family needs for a meal....
Join us for a new book study "How To Be An Antiracist" every Monday at 6:30pm. Let us know if you would like to join us. Office@ballcamp.org
Worship With Us
10: 00 am Sunday School
10: 55 am Contemporary Worship
11: 00 am Traditional Worship
2412 Ball Camp Byington Road
Knoxville, TN 37931