- If you have nursery, preschool or elementary-age children who are attending, please drop them off at the covered entrance closest to the parking lot upon arrival. Katie and Andrea will be there to greet them and take them to their worship time in the fellowship hall. You will pick them up in the same place at the end of worship.
- All adults and youth will enter the building through the double glass doors closest to the sanctuary. Please walk down the covered sidewalk and come in these doors. Masks are optional if you have been fully vaccinated. We will have greeters at the entrance to welcome you.
- Upon entering the sanctuary, please sit with your immediate household.
- This is to allow for social distancing between families/individuals.
- We would recommend that you make plans to arrive at church early enough to drop off children and find your place in the sanctuary. We will begin instrumental worship music at 9:50 for those who arrive early.
- As always, if you are not feeling well, having symptoms of any illness or have been exposed to someone with COVID-19, please stay home where you are safe.
– Upcoming Events –
Don't forget that if you would like to be apart of our in-person Worship services, you email or call the church office to pre-register. You have to pre-register for each Sunday you plan on attending.
Join us every Wednesday Night via Zoom for a Bible Study in the book of Romans at 6:00pm. If you would like to be apart, contact the church office at email@example.com.
Orange Beach, AL | June 28 – July 2, 2021 Our Youth group will be headed to Orange Beach, AL on June 2. This will be a great time for fellowship, fun and renewal. If you would like information on this camp, please contact Andrea or Minister to Youth at...
We have a Blessing Box available for anyone that wants to be a blessing or for anyone that needs a blessing. If anyone in our Ball Camp/Karns/Hardin Valley community is hungry, please do not hesitate to swing by and take whatever you or your family needs for a meal....
San Juan, Puerto Rico mission trip is November 5-12! Tickets still available!
Worship With Us
10: 00 am Sunday School
10: 55 am Contemporary Worship
11: 00 am Traditional Worship
2412 Ball Camp Byington Road
Knoxville, TN 37931